XVth century: first traces of the presence of BERSAN vintners in SAINT-BRIS.
It has been six centuries since generations succeeded one another and endeavored to perpetuate a TRADITION which:
- Respects the nature of their soils.
- Improves the vegetal material of the grape varieties.
- Uses the most advanced technology in every generation.
XXIth century: Jean-François the father and Pierre-Louis the son of the present generation continue the work and are thus faithful to their CULTURE VITICOLE:
- RESPECT: the vine in reasoned fight with a permanent research of preservation of the soil and the plant
- THE MODERNITY: a vinification with a stainless steel vats and a material at the forefront of technology
- AUTHENTICITY: a breeding and a tradition with labyrinthine cellars from the 11th to the 13th centuries which shelter treasures young or older that will delight your taste buds.